VFD Control Panel, Variable Frequency Drive Panel Manufacturer, India
The VFD Panel (Variable Frequency drive panel) also known as VFD Control Panel are designed to control the speed of electric motor and feed pump. They are widely used in drilling, pumping and other large machine applications. The VFD panels are widely used in extruder plants, rolling, tube mills, paper mills, cable industry, process reactor and CTL Lines.
Variable frequency drive control panel (also named VFD panel, AC drive electrical control panel) is consisted of inner VFD inside the cabinet with external control, protect, display and other electrical, it's an frequency conversion device to control three phase AC motor (including fans and pumps).
- Complete motor/pump control solution using VFDs.
- Line reactors (3% or 5% to reduce harmonic distortion)
- Circuit Breakers.
- Bypass (Keeps the system running even if the VFD fails)
- PLC (For more advanced operations)
- Surge protector
- Motor starters / overloads
Make our company switchgear use in VFD Control panel given below
- L & T
- LS make
- C & S Electric
- Dan force
- LN Bradley
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) can be used in lots of fields. Variable frequency drives are widely used to control the speed of AC motors, like conveyor systems, blower speeds, pump speeds, machine tool speeds, & other applications that require variable speed with variable torque. In some applications such as speed control for a conveyor, the variable frequency drive is installed with a remote potentiometer that personnel can adjust manually to set the speed for the conveyor. Sugar Mill/factory/plant, Society/complex
- Automobile industries.
- Metal industries
- Pharmaceuticals industries
- Cement industries
- Chemical plant
- Windmill and power station
- Textile machinery
- Printing industries
- Hospital, Bank, Malls, IT parks
- Commercial complexes
- Food processing plant