ATS Panel Manufacturer, Exporter in India
An Automatic transfer switch panel, or ATS panel, is a type of transfer panel used with a diesel generator to automatically switch between the mains and generator in the event of a power failure. The generator will start / stop automatically depending on the mains supply.
Advantages of a automatic transfer panel
- You need to switch it every time the mains fails and you want to run the generator.
- You need to start the generator manually each time.
- If you aren't nearby, you cannot start the backup power.
- It takes longer - the automatic panel can react as soon as the mains fails.
- Incase automatically it failure, manually operation probability.
Disadvantages of a automatic transfer panel
- Cost - the Manual transfer panel is much cheaper than an automatic panel.
- Control - the automatic switch will cause the generator to start even if you aren't home - unless you remember to turn off the generator.
- Wiring - there are no control cables needed, just the electricity supply cables.
Make our company switchgear use in ATS Panel given below
- L & T
- LS make
- C & S Electric
Automatic transfer switches are often used in factories, industries, government facilities, residential buildings, and commercial establishments where a power outage affects operations and threatens human life. The amperage of the ATS panel should the same as the amperage of its main breaker in the control panel.