MCC Panel / PCC Panel, Feeder Pillar Control Panel Manufacturer in India
A motor control center panel (MCC) is an assembly to control some or all electric motors in a central location. It consists of multiple enclosed sections having a common power bus and with each section containing a combination starter, which in turn consists of motor starter, fuses, mccb, & mcb or circuit breaker, and power disconnect.
MCC panels are made up of 14/16 SWG CRCA material with Siemens grey color 7032 & 7035 w etc. with 7 tank chemical processes & 75 to 86 micron powder coated enclosure. Enclosure floor mounted & wall mounted design.
- Easy installation
- Floor space can be saved
- Expandability is another feature of the MCC because we can add sections and units to it.
- The safety level is increased
- Faster operation
- Centralized operation
- Remote control with interlock
- Downtime can be reduced because we can easily detect the problem by the MCC and we can unplug the faulty part
- Our MCC panel can operate of scada/PLC control for operation.
- Its from multifunction meter allows you to send all data logging to multiple sheets to your control room.
our company switchgear use in MCC panel given below
- L & T
- LS make
- C & S Electric
- Hotels/shopping malls
- Power plants
- Steel plants
- Chemical Ind.
- Parma Ind.
- Cinema Hall
- Food Ind.
- Water Treatment Plant
- Water project
- crusher plant
- Coal handling plant
- Cement handling plant